-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
All right there wyattyap, we all know that your son plays for Norton but you also got to realize this is Norton baseball, I don't give a [censored] who is coaching. You are not born to play baseball at Norton, that is Wise. You are born to play either Basketball or Football at Norton. How many winning seasons have we had in baseball in the past 20 years. I bet I can count them on one hand so don't get too cocky about this baseball season. I hope they do well but I don't expect them to win state.
I also remember the only winning season we had when I played baseball we started 6-0 against non-conference and then ended up 12-11 on the season.
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
J.J. Kelly - 8
Burton Raiders - 0
Funny thing is, you have the winningest coach in the state of Virginia and you still haven't made it past the district tourney!!! I think I'd shut my mouth if I were you.
Prediction: Kelly - 15
Burton - 1
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
friendly bet, if Kelly loses i wont post for a week, if kelly wins you don't?
my junior year we was playing norton, and Coach Austin gave Shupe a plaque during the pregame ceremonys congratuatling him on getting win no 500 earlier that week. as soon as the national anthem was over he walked in laid the plaque down and said we should give them one for letting us beat them the past 50 times now lets get out of here in 5.
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
Big friggin whoop. We know I_D's a CO.
Why not make an actual point about the games itself instead of the personal attacks?
I mean, we don't drive by to throw rocks at you while you're mowing the medians along 58...show some common courtesy.
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
The power of the keyboard. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
that was a little harsh wasnt it?
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
It was a wee bit harsh (I have no clue who they are so no idea if thats based on fact or just a general insult) but even harsh, Cane's didn't have to be edited.
I'd dare say that its a bit of frustration, the same kind I stop myself from doing most of the time (not all mind you) when people who post 10 times a year come on and rip into people who post near daily.
Norton/Wise should be a good matchup. What's the old saying though, if you can give it, you best be able to take it. It appears that wasn't the case.
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
[ QUOTE ]
that was a little harsh wasnt it?
[/ QUOTE ]
If he didn't act harsh he wouldn't be met with the same type of harshness.
May have been a little much, but just like Rock said--after recent events in the past few weeks, I'm admittedly touchy. I've been told by SEVERAL how this board has went down the drain, and I'm tired of hearing that.
If I have to play the bad guy that no one likes, so be it--as long as you fellas & ladies can enjoy the board, that's the main thing I care about.
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY
Yeah Kelly wins...Burton has athletes and really great ones....but Kelly has Baseball Players...and that will give them a win.
-
Re: J.I.B. VS. GATE CITY